We do our best to leave the flowers in a secure location if the recipient is not home. If our couriers simply can’t find somewhere suitable to leave them, we’ll bring them back to HQ and give you a call to coordinate an alternative approach. We have a very high success rate using this approach thus far, and we hope it works for you, too!
Articles in this section
- What are your delivery fees?
- Will I be notified when the flowers are delivered?
- My delivery is to a residence, what do you do if they aren’t home?
- What if I need the flowers delivered at a specific time?
- Can you deliver to somewhere besides San Francisco?
- Can I get a delivery on Saturday and Sunday?
- Can you deliver to an institution?