To keep prices as low as possible, we unfortunately can’t guarantee flower varieties or colors. It's often not only if the flower is in season, but also whether we can get the quantities needed, and the pricing for that flower, so there's a lot that goes into our flower sourcing strategy. We've asked our customers for their feedback on flower varieties and make sure we can include the favorites as often as possible though!
Articles in this section
- I tried to place an order, but the date I selected isn’t available
- I want to pick up flowers at your shop!
- I want to send a gift card!
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
- Can I ask for periodic deliveries?
- How big are the burlap wrapped bouquets?
- If I am sending multiple arrangements to the same address, will I get charged a delivery fee on each arrangement?
- What if I want to order a certain variety of flower that I know is in season?
- Can I place an order with you?
- Where’s your phone number?