Yes, we can deliver to hospitals, universities, hospice care centers, retirement centers, and more! It really helps to have room or floor numbers and contact information for the recipient, or any other information that might be helpful for our couriers or shipping partners. Also, please make sure that the institution allows flower delivery, as many hospitals do not allow flowers in the ICU.
Articles in this section
- What are your delivery fees?
- Will I be notified when the flowers are delivered?
- My delivery is to a residence, what do you do if they aren’t home?
- What if I need the flowers delivered at a specific time?
- Can you deliver to somewhere besides San Francisco?
- Can I get a delivery on Saturday and Sunday?
- Can you deliver to an institution?