It happens. You've got the best intentions, but your bestie is out for the day and your flowers, packed with care, are just hanging out waiting patiently for your person. We've packed the flowers for travel, including a unique method to keep the flowers hydrated under most conditions and cold packs when necessary. Most of the time, everything will be great, and your flowers and bestie will be super happy, however, sometimes if they've been chilling on a porch (literally) or sunbathing on a deck for too long, there may be quality issues. If that's the case, please just let us know and we'll send a new one out right away!
Articles in this section
- What if the flowers are left outside?
- I didn’t get a confirmation email. Did my order go through?
- How can I cancel or modify my order?
- I need to change the card message, can I do that?
- I placed an order, what time today will my flowers get delivered?
- Confirming and tracking your order
- Who's the sender?
- I placed an order, and am having an issue with delivery
- I need to change my delivery date, can I do that?
- Forgot to include a card? Need to edit your order?