It happens. You've got the best intentions, but your bestie is out for the day and your flowers, packed with care, are just hanging out waiting patiently for your person. We've packed the flowers for travel, including a unique method to keep the flowers hydrated under most conditions and cold packs when necessary. Most of the time, everything will be great, and your flowers and bestie will be super happy, however, sometimes if they've been chilling on a porch (literally) or sunbathing on a deck for too long, there may be quality issues. If that's the case, please just let us know and we'll send a new one out right away!
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received my order or delivery confirmation emails
- I placed an order, and am having an issue with delivery. My order seems to be late or delayed
- I have a quality issue. Can you help?
- What if the flowers are left outside?
- My order was delivered and missing items
- The note I included on my order was missing