How does National Delivery work?
- For all deliveries outside of our San Francisco & local area, your arrangement will be delivered by UPS To learn about placing an order, see our guide on placing an order through our website.
- Our delivery dates are Tuesday-Friday for both Business and Home delivery on bouquets. Plants, Wreaths, Trees and other items may be shipped UPS Ground and have different timeframes.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery times despite UPS’s projected time for arrival that is shown on your tracking number.
- Every one of our UPS arrangements are set up with a signature release. So if the recipient isn’t home, it can still be safely delivered.
- UPS’s hours of delivery are 8 am-5 pm for Business deliveries and 8 am-8 pm for Home deliveries.
- Here are some additional FAQs:
- All of our bouquets are sent for next-day delivery, with the arrangement being made the day before your selected delivery date.
- For certain products (such as plants and wreaths), we use a UPS 2-3 day shipping method, which keeps your shipping costs lower.
- Once your package has been picked up, you will receive an email with your tracking number for the delivery. You can follow the journey of the package via https://www.ups.com/track
- Once the delivery is complete, you’ll receive an email confirmation from our team to let you know!
- In the event you run into any issues with the delivery, reach out to email@example.com or call (855)202-3817. We’ll be glad to lend a hand!