How does National Delivery work?
- For all deliveries your arrangement will be delivered by UPS or FedEx. To learn about placing an order, see our guide on placing an order through our website.
- Depending on your delivery date and product, your order will ship from one of our locations in the US or directly from our farm in Ecuador.
- Our delivery dates are Monday-Friday for both Business and Home delivery on bouquets. Plants, Wreaths, Trees, and other items may be shipped UPS Ground and have different timeframes.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery times despite UPS/FedEx projected time for arrival that is shown on your tracking number.
- Every one of our UPS/FedEx arrangements is set up with a signature release. So if the recipient isn’t home, it can still be safely delivered.
- For certain products (such as plants and wreaths), we use a UPS 2-3 day shipping method.
- Once your package has been picked up, you will receive an email with your tracking number for the delivery. (See: How can I track my delivery?)
- Once the delivery is complete, you’ll receive an email confirmation from our team to let you know!
- In the event you run into any issues with the delivery, send us a message or call (855)202-3817. We’ll be glad to lend a hand!