We apologize, we cannot guarantee delivery times despite the projected time of arrival that is shown on your tracking number. Due to COVID-19, shippers have experienced record-breaking shipping volumes, and subsequent delays because of demand. Delivery companies like UPS have suspended their shipping guarantees. This means that we also cannot guarantee delivery dates and we recommend ordering one to two days before the delivery date you want. We pack and ship specific flower types with ample hydration packs to withstand transit times.
For all deliveries, your arrangement will be delivered by UPS. To learn about placing an order, see our guide on placing an order through our website.
- Depending on your delivery date and product, your order will ship from one of our locations in the US or directly from our farm in Ecuador.
- We ship to the lower 48 contiguous United States (Sorry Hawaii and Alaska!).
- Our delivery dates are Monday-Friday for both business and home delivery. Plants, Wreaths, Trees, and other items may be shipped UPS Ground and have different timeframes.
- Every one of our UPS arrangements is set up with a signature release. So if the recipient isn’t home, it can still be safely delivered.
- For certain products (such as plants and wreaths), we use a UPS 2-3 day shipping method.
- Once your package has been picked up, you will receive an email with your tracking number for the delivery. (See: How can I track my delivery?)
- Once the delivery is complete, you’ll receive an email confirmation from our team to let you know!
- In the event you run into any issues with the delivery, send us a message or call (855) 202-3817. We’ll be glad to lend a hand!