Farmgirl Flowers uses UPS for all flower deliveries.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery times despite the UPS projected time for arrival that is shown on your tracking number. Due to COVID-19, shippers have experienced record-breaking shipping volumes, and subsequent delays because of demand. UPS has suspended their shipping guarantees. This means that we also cannot guarantee delivery dates and we recommend ordering one to two days before the delivery date you want. We pack and ship specific flower types with ample hydration packs to withstand transit times.
- How will I know how my order is being delivered?
When we generate your tracking number, it will trigger an email. If you don’t see the tracking number in your inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder just in case it landed there. You'll be able to identify which shipping method we're using to deliver your order once that email is delivered. Please note that the shipping scans are not always accurate or timely.
- How can I track my UPS shipments:
1. Open the tracking number email from Farmgirl Flowers.
2. Click on the tracking URL in the email to open the UPS Tracking Page.
- For additional info on how delivery works, see this help article.