During peak holiday seasons we may not be able to make any modifications (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Admins Day and Mothers Day).
At times, things may come up where you need to update your delivery address. We'll make every effort to accommodate the change. Because of our fulfillment process, once your order is processed and sent to the fulfillment team at the distribution center, your order cannot be changed. (You'll know your order is processed when you receive an email with your tracking information in it.)
If you placed your order signed into a Farmgirl Flowers Shop account:
You can easily edit your delivery date if your order hasn't been processed already.
- Navigate and sign in to "My Account"
- In Open Orders find the order you want to update from the list.
- Select Manage
- Under Update Delivery Date open the calendar by clicking the calendar icon.
- Only available dates for that product will be displayed. If a date is unavailable it will show as dimmed/grey and you will not be able to select it. The product may be out of stock for that day, past its availability date, or a weekend.
- Click "Update" at the bottom. If you do not complete this step it will not save your new date.
If you placed your order as a guest:
You can sign up for a Farmgirl Flowers account with the same email address you used at checkout. You'll be able to manage your order when you log in.
If your order hasn't been processed and printed, send us a message with your delivery date request and we'll do our best to accommodate it if your order hasn't been processed already. Please note, response times may be up to 24 hours.