During peak holiday seasons we may not be able to make any modifications (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Admins Day and Mothers Day).
We get it! Sometimes things happen, a slip of the finger or an unexpected life event can cause a change of plans.
We are not able to update or edit the address if:
Your order has been fully processed, printed and sent to our fulfillment team. At this point, it's too late in the process to stop the order. We process, make, box and ship thousands of orders per day and once it's on the floor, we won't be able to stop and find it. Typically this happens about 24 hours before your delivery date, but during high-volume holidays could be up to 48 hours before your delivery date.
Your order is already in transit with our shipping partners. If your order has already been passed to one of our shipping partners (UPS, FedEx, or Local Courier (SF only)) we cannot change the address. Typically when we attempt to change addresses with our shipping partners, they will delay the package to reroute it which can impact the quality of your order.
Entered an incorrect or bad address? Check out this guide here.
We are able to update or edit the address if:
If your order has not been processed and printed which means it has not been sent to our fulfillment team yet there are two ways to edit your order. You'll receive an email with tracking once this has taken place, at that point we can no longer edit your order.
I placed my order while logged into my Farmgirl Flowers account.
If you placed your order at checkout signed into your Farmgirl Flowers account, you'll be able to sign in and manage your order through the app.
- Navigate and sign-in to "My Account"
- In the Open Orders list, find the order you need to edit.
- Click the Manage link which will pop out a side menu with order details.
- Scroll to Shipping Adress
- Make the corrections to the address.
- Click Update at the bottom of the panel.
If you placed your order as a guest:
- You can signup for a Farmgirl Flowers account with the same email you used to check out and when you log in you can manage your order.
- If you do not want to sign up for a Farmgirl Flowers account, you can send us a message and we'll attempt to update for you. (Please note, response times may be up to 48 hours during peak volume days and we may not be able to edit your order in time. We strongly recommend creating a Farmgirl Flowers account if the request is urgent.)
If your order has already been processed
We cannot update the address as the order has already been fulfilled.
Questions? Send us a message.