We want to assure you that health and prevention are both our top priorities here at Farmgirl Flowers and that we have instituted additional practices on our operations floors and offices to help prevent illness and avoid exposure based on recommendations by the Center for Disease Control. In the name of transparency, we’d like to outline some of these measures for you below at our Distribution Centers.
- We’ve implemented regular station cleans of all frequently touched surfaces, including (but not limited to): clippers, bucket handles, hoses, door handles, laptops, phones, clipboards and pens, faucets, iPads and tablet screens.
- All employees at our distribution centers are strictly enforcing social distancing measures, stations are spread out on our designing and fulfillment teams 6ft or more apart.
- Masks or face coverings are required at our distribution centers for all employees and is strictly enforced.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up around our distribution centers for employee use.
- All employees are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water after using the bathroom, coughing, sneezing, or touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
- All employees have been asked to minimize exposure by staying home if they are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms or when they have an active fever.
With regard to your concern about the handling of our packages by our shipping partners - our shipping partners are also prioritizing the health and safety of their team members and customers. For the most up to date information, please see the UPS and FedEx website about how they are responding to COVID-19.