If you've signed up/signed into a Farmgirl Flowers account when placing your order, you can manage your order up to the fulfillment date and make adjustments to your card message.
If you do not have a Farmgirl Flowers account with us, you can sign up for an account with the same email address you used for the order and you'll be able to update your message.
If you do not want to sign up for a Farmgirl Flowers account, send us a support message so we can attempt to update that for you (Note: response times can be up to 24 business hours and it may be too late to update your message.)
Note: If the card message is after the fulfillment date, you will not see the manage link as your order is in processing and we cannot make any additional edits to the message, products, address, or delivery date.
Steps on how to edit your card message:
- Sign into your Farmgirl Flowers account with your username and password.
- (a) From there, navigate to "My Account" at the top right.
- (b) Navigate to the order you want to edit and if it's before the fulfillment date, you'll see a link for "Manage"
- (c) Under "Update your card message" make your adjustments
- Save the changes at the bottom of the panel.
Questions? Send us a message.