You are able to manage edits to orders before your order is processed and sent to fulfillment. Once your card message and shipping label is printed, we cannot make any additional edits to the delivery date.
💡You need to have signed up for a Farmgirl Flowers shop account on farmgirlflowers.com in order to access orders to edit.
If you do not have a Farmgirl Flowers account and you checked out as a guest, you can sign up for an account with the same email address you checked out with and you'll be able to see your recent order.
If you do not want to sign up for a Farmgirl Flowers account you'll want to send us a message so we can attempt to make the edit for you. (Note, response times are between 24-48 hours and we may not make it to your order before fulfillment but we will work with you on solutions at that point.)
If you have a Farmgirl Flowers account or have just signed up for one
What can I edit?
- Delivery Date (dates available based on product stock availability and product end dates)
- Receiver card message
- Shipping address
- Email address for order updates (use case: sending tracking emails to your receiver)
- Sign into My Account > Open Orders
- Locate the order you'd like to edit from the open orders list.
- Click Manage (A pop out from the right will open)
- Edit the sections you need to update on your order.
- Click Update at the bottom of the panel to save your changes.
- We recommend reviewing the changes to ensure they are correct.
Questions? Send us a message!